headerphoto


I must show ID when:

I* must show ID when:

1. When pulled over by the Police.

2. Making purchases on my credit card.

3. When I verify medical insurance for a doctor's appointment.

4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.

5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license.

6. When applying for any kind of insurance.

7. When filling out college applications.

8. When donating blood.

9. When obtaining controlled prescription drugs.

10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.

11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

12. When proving I am of legal age to buy booze and cigarettes.

13. When voting at the polls.

14. When applying for Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid benefits.

15. When enlisting in the military.

16. When entering a military base.

17. When applying for food stamps.

18. When applying for disability or economic assistance.

19. When cashing a check.

20. When entering my place of work.

21. When applying for or renewing a passport

[* Source unknown; but the "I" represents almost people legally residing in the United States.]


I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day. Why should people in this country illegally be exempt?



Hat tip: Blogs For Borders
Tags: Arizona, illegal aliens, Legal, citizens, identification To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

0 Comments - Share Yours!: