headerphoto


Light posting due to my friend's wife is slipping away fast.....

I will be in and out the next couple of days as my dear friend's wife has really started slipping away. We got her set up at home with hospice about a week ago and knew this was coming. ALS and MS are very cruel afflictions and sadly it is now just a waiting game for the end we will all face, sooner or later.

Posting will be very light and I have been asked to be over at their house, a duty I am honored to fulfill. I will make it in to work but that is about it. They know I may not make it in. Just the way it has to be. I hope that if I am ever in a state like this, my friends will not desert me when they are needed the most. It is really quite sad how many 'friends' have deserted this couple over the last few years. I know we all process dying and death in different ways so I hesitate to be very critical.


Stay tuned and will post up what I have time for......

3 Comments - Share Yours!:

Anonymous said...

Sending hope and encouragement your way! I hope this lady is at peace, may her suffering end soon...

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your friends wife and him. Kudos to you for being there for them in their time of need.

PatriotUSA said...

Thanks folks.
I appreciate your kind words and thoughts. Mollie is still with us but she will be home with the Lord when He calls her. I know that this will be soon.